A closed-cell foam backing rod is used to partially fill a concrete joint to create a backing for joint sealant. Backer rod may be used in floor and paving joints and in between precast panels. Choose a size that is slightly larger than your joint width so the foam is securely held in the joint. Installation is easy, simply stretch the back rod slightly, place it into the joint, and release. Backer rod foam is supplied in handy length rolls for all types of projects.
- Size: 6mm
- Roll Length: 250m
- Rolls Per Box: 18
Features and Benefits
- Reduces the amount of joint sealant required
- Debonds the base of the joint to ensure correct joint movement
- Economical and easy to install
- Excellent dimensional stability
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.