$205.10 ex GST
The Bescon FTKL48 is a tool to finish semi mountable kerb to an SM3 Profile. The SM3 kerb profile has a semi mountable kerb and a tray falling slightly back to the road face. The layback kerb style channels water runoff to drains whilst still enabling easy access for vehicles to mount the kerb. Please note: Some SM3 kerbs are 600mm wide, this tool will finish SM3 kerb at 450mm wide.
Bescon hand tools are manufactured from high-quality Stainless Steel and feature an ergonomic poly handle which is comfortable to use, easy to control and is super easy to clean. They are also 100% Australian made and come with a lifetime warranty against defective material or workmanship.
Features and Benefits
- Makes it easy to shape and finish kerb
- Made in Australia from High-Quality Stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.