The Bescon FTKM38 is a tool to finish semi mountable kerb to a SM2 profile. The SM2 kerb is a semi mountable kerb and channel and is often used on residential roads and subdivisions. The layback kerb style channels water runoff to drains whilst still enabling easy access for vehicles to mount the kerb. Please note: Some SM2 kerbs are 450mm wide, this tool will finish SM2 kerb at 600mm wide.
Bescon hand tools are manufactured from high-quality Stainless Steel and feature an ergonomic poly handle which is comfortable to use, easy to control and is super easy to clean. They are also 100% Australian made and come with a lifetime warranty against defective material or workmanship.
Features and Benefits
- Makes it easy to shape and finish kerb
- Made in Australia from High-Quality Stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.