$205.10 ex GST
The Bescon FTKM41 is a tool to finish mountable kerb to a M3 profile. The M3 kerb is a mountable kerb with a 50mm rise to the back of the kerb. M3 drains are often found in carparks to collect surface runoff and direct water to the main catchment pit.
Bescon hand tools are manufactured from high-quality Stainless Steel and feature an ergonomic poly handle that is comfortable to use, easy to control and is super easy to clean. They are also 100% Australian made and come with a lifetime warranty against defective material or workmanship.
Features and Benefits
- Makes it easy to shape and finish kerb
- Made in Australia from High-Quality Stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.