Bitumen fibreboard, also called Bitumen Canite, is a semi-rigid, compressible joint filler for movement joints. The dense fibreboard is impregnated with bitumen to create a self-sealing joint. This prevents debris such as gravel and sand from entering the joint which could hinder expansion and contraction.
Bitumen Fibreboard is simple to work with and can be cut to shape or size using a utility knife or power saw.
- Size: 125mm
- Thickness: 9.5mm
- Length: 2250mm
- Pack Qty: 10
- Pallet Qty: 1080
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Will not extrude under compression
- Self-sealing – prevents debris compromising the joint
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.