$399.10 ex GST
HIT 42” (1050mm) bolt cutters are ideal for cutting reinforcing mesh, rebar, wire, and chain. HIT “red jaw” bolt cutters are manufactured in Japan and feature a high tensile jaw. The unique jaw design allows for faster cutting, longer service life and can be adjusted as they wear thanks to the eccentric bolt mounting plate. The high tensile jaw also features a short cutting edge to cut through chain links, high tensile bolts, reinforcing, and rebar. They also feature comfortable, ergonomic rubber handles for a firm and safe grip.
**HIT also have a “black jaw” version which is a lower-cost alternative however it only has standard tensile jaws and a different jaw design which makes them not as well suited for short edge cutting such as rebar and reinforcing.**
- Length: 1050mm
- Width: 130mm
- Height: 40mm
- Weight: 8.95kg
Features and Benefits
- High quality, High Tensile Jaw
- Unique jaw design enables easy cutting of reinforcing rebar and mesh
- Comfortable rubber handle for a firm and safe grip
- Made in Japan
- Replaceable Jaws.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.