Dribond Kemcrete is an acrylic liquid-based admixture and primer for structurally sound concrete and mortar mixes. When mixed 1:1 with water, Kemcrete is suitable for priming concrete prior to the application of repair mortars and screeds. Mixing Kemcrete 1:1 with dry cement, creates a bonding slurry that acts as a primer for water immersed applications – ideal for repairs to pools, tanks etc.
Kemcrete can also be used to make waterproof renders, floor toppings, graded screeds, renders and patching compounds.
- Drum Size: 20L
- Coverage (Primer): 15L/m2
- Coverage (Bonding Slurry): 3-4m2 / Litre
- Coverage (Mortar Additive): 1m2/ Litre (10mm thick in a 3:1 sand/cement mix)
Features and Benefits
- Versatile & Multi-purpose product
- Can be used in water immersed applications
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.