Cardboard void former is a honeycomb cardboard sheet designed to support the weight of wet concrete and then break down over time to form a void under the concrete. The void created reduces the risk of reactive soils impacting the slab or causing damage to the structure in the future.
This product is “bagged”. As the void former is designed to break down with moisture, exposure to moisture prior to installation can cause the void former to break down prematurely. We highly recommend purchasing the bagged version as this will protect the void former during transport, on-site, and before the concrete has been placed.
- Thickness: 200mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Working Load: 3.0 tonne/m2 (Area Load)
- Bagged: Yes
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11
Features and Benefits
- Prevents costly damage to slabs and structures built on reactive soils
- Large sheet size makes it quick and easy to install
- Can be made to custom sizes if required
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.