$219.56 ex GST
|3 - 7||$197.60|
|8 - 31||$175.65|
|32 - 100000||$153.69|
Concrete remover assists with softening and removing concrete residue from tools/ equipment and trucks. It can also be used to remove grout residue from freshly-laid tile floors/ and concrete overspray from brickwork. The use of a concrete remover prolongs the life of your tools and equipment/ and helps beautify tile floors and brick walls. At Allcon/ we supply and recommend the Discrete brand of concrete remover. Discrete manufactures a powerful/ non-acidic concrete remover which is environmentally-friendly.
To use Discrete Concrete Remover/ you simply dilute it with water (1 part Discrete with 4 parts water) and apply it to the affected area (application is via a sprayer or brush). After 15 minutes/ you remove Discreet with a high pressure sprayer or hose. During the process/ you may also need to use a chisel to loosen stubborn residue.
Packaging Dimensions: Length 280mm/ Width 280mm/ Height 360mm/ Weight 21kgs
Features and Benefits
- Discrete Concrete Remover is based on an organic compound (a low pH organic salt mixed with wetting agents) which is biodegradable and phosphate free.
- Discrete’s unique acid-replacement technology provides a safer alternative to traditional acids. Discrete produces no dangerous fumes/ and is unlikely to burn the skin (it may still irritate the skin).
- Discrete’s low Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) levels make it waterway-friendly (when compared with traditional acids).
- Choice of container sizes (750-millilitre/ 5-litre or 20-litre) ensures that both large and small jobs are catered for in an economical manner.Product made in Australia.
Why buy from Allcon: Allcon is a major distributor of Discrete products in Australia (we’re one of only three distributors). We offer Discrete Concrete Remover in the three main sizes (750-millilitre/ 5-litre and 20-litre)/ but also have access (via special order) to the 200-litre drum. Volume discounts are available for bulk purchases.
We dispatch to all parts of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods.
Please call us on 1300 ALLCON (255266) to discuss your requirements or view details online