$124.20 ex GST
Conform’s flexible boards are ideal for forming curved pavements such as driveways, footpaths, kerbing etc. Made from Virgin PVC plastic, Conform Flexible boards will create perfect curves every time and will come back straight after each use.
How flexible are the boards? A 4.8m board can be bent to meet end to end.
The camlock accessory simply twists and locks into the groove at the back of the joint and secured to a round peg. The camlock allows the board to be fixed without nails or screws and can be adjusted to height in seconds.
The joiners also allow a great connection between boards results in an almost seamless finish every time.
Greater slab depths can also be achieved by stacking the boards vertically and secured using camlocks.
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 39mm
- Height: 75mm
- Weight: 2.9kg
Features and Benefits
- Light Weight
- Easy to adjust the height
- Will not Splinter or Rot
- Won’t twist or warp
- Seamless joints
- Won’t swell with moisture
- No nailing or denailing
- Wide range of accessories
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.