Where a full depth contraction joint is required with load transfer, Connolly straight up contraction joint is the answer. The Roll-formed galvanized steel section has preformed holes every 150mm which allow it to be used in conjunction with the patented Connolly Twist-fix dowel sleeves and dowel bars. The holes will accommodate up to R30 Dowels and up to 24mm square dowels. The joint can be adjusted to height using the patented peg & wedge system(Included).
- Slab Thickness: 200mm
- Profile Height: 190mm
- Profile Length: 3m
Features and Benefits
- Enables Continuous Pour
- Twist fix feature provides accurate dowel alignment
- Peg & Wedge system allows for fast and accurate height adjustment
- Gavlanised coating for corrosion protection
- Can be used to screed off
- Can be capped using standard keyjoint cappings
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.