Connolly Keyjoint is a roll-formed galvanized steel profile used to create control joints in concrete pavements. The light gauge steel section features a formed “Key” which provides a positive load transfer with minimal deflection. For high load applications, the keyjoint features knockouts every 150mm to allow Connolly universal dowel sleeves & dowels to twist & lock directly into the joint and can be fixed into the joint prior to pouring to facilitate load transfer. Keyjoint’s can be set up in advance using the supplied peg & wedge system to facilitate continuous pouring.
- Slab Thickness: 300mm
- Joint Height: 270mm
- Joint Length: 6m
- Knockouts: Connolly knock-out holes to suit UDS Sleeves at 150mm
Features and Benefits
- Enables Continuous Pouring
- Knockouts accommodate the use of dowels for load transfer
- Patented Peg & Wedge Fixing for fast and accurate height adjustment
- Additional Stiffening ribs for straighter joints
- Galvanized coating for corrosion protection
- Minimizes joint deflection
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.