$92.50 ex GST
Connolly plate dowel cradles are used to minimize joint deflection in saw cut contraction joints. The welded wire assembly ensures accurate dowel height and spacing and enables continuous pouring. Each plate dowel is fitted with a debonding sleeve to one-half of the dowel to allow for expansion and contraction. This sleeve also allows the joint to move laterally while providing load transfer.
Connolly also offers custom dowel cradles with round and square dowels.
Contact Allcon for more information.
- Dowel Thickness: 6mm
- Dowel Width: 50mm
- Dowel Length: 300mm
- Dowel Spacing: 450mm
- Cradle Length: 3.0m
- Cradle Height: 90mm
- Dowel Finish: Black
- Weight Per Cradle: 9kg
- Qty Per Pack: 50
Features and Benefits
- Enables continuous pouring
- Ensures accurate dowel height and slab alignment
- Debonding sleeve provides expansion and contraction
- Sleeve also provides lateral movement
- Dowels provide load transfer and limit deflection
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.