BossCure 100 is a high solid, PVA based curing compound specifically formulated for curing of concrete where after trades are to be applied. The specially selected polymer emulsion will remain on the surface for 5-7 days before breaking down and leaving the surface after 14 days allowing after trades to be applied. Whilst narrowly missing the AS3799 curing standard of 90% water retention, BossCure 100 is an economical, high performance curing compound for curing pavements, slabs and other concrete structures.
- Size: 20L
- 5m2 / Litre when applied using a sprayer, brush or roller
- Pallet Qty: 32
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 280mm x 280mm x 360mm
Features and Benefits
- Fast Drying
- Easy Application
- Great Insurance Policy
- Ideal for non-critical pavements such as driveways, patios and pathways.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.