BossCure 400 is an acrylic modified emulsion used as a curing membrane on freshly finished concrete and satisfies the requirements of AS3799 standard for concrete curing. The single pack acrylic emulsion dries to a clear finish and provides a permanent seal and sheen on the concrete surface. BossCure 400 is UV stable making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Size: 200L
- Apply Bosscure 400 undiluted at a rate of 5m2 / Litre. Best applied by using low pressure spray, however, may also be applied by brush or roller.
- Weight: 250kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 580mm x 580mm x 880mm
Features and Benefits
- Complies to AS3799 Standard for Concrete Curing
- Achieves water retention of 90% or greater
- Provides a permanent coating and sheen on the concrete
- UV Stable
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.