$123.60 ex GST
Danley keyjoint capping is a permanent capping designed to be installed along the top of a Danley keyjoint. The fins on the side of the capping ensure that it remains anchored firmly in the concrete. The innovative Rip-a-strip on the top of the capping can be peeled off after the concrete has been set to leave a clean, slurry-free finish.
- Width: 12mm
- Set Down: 4mm
- Roll Length: 25m
- Colour: Grey
Features and Benefits
- Removes the need to apply joint sealant after the concrete has set
- Easy to install
- Provides a seamless joint
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.