Danley Speed Sleeve™ is an economical, easy-to-use dowel sleeve used to debond dowels in construction joints. Approved by engineers, the Speed Sleeve™ minimizes vertical and horizontal movement of the dowel and eliminates the need to grease dowels or drill formwork.
Sleeves can be fixed to formwork using a nailing plate (Supplied Separately) or placed on dowel bars fixed into existing slabs.
- Max Dowel Size: 24mm
- Dowel Shape: Round
- Sleeve Length: 240mm
- Max Dowel Length: 450mm
- Qty Per Box: 100
Features and Benefits
- Minimizes vertical and horizontal dowel movement.
- Facilitates transverse movement
- Quick and easy to install
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.