DOWEL CRADLE – DANLEY PD3 6mm Galv @ 450 Centres, 120-135mm Slab, 3m Long
Dowel Cradles are a welded wire assembly that holds dowel bars and sleeves in the correct position for saw-cut joints in large area concrete slabs. Dowel cradles are available in a huge range of sizes and configurations. Options include:
Black and galvanised dowel plates
Square, round and flat dowels
Dowel length, centres and slab height are all subject to specification and are available in various sizes.
Talk to our expert concreting jointing team today to discuss a dowel cradle supply solution for your project: 03 9839 7000.
Features and Benefits
- Dowel cradles are purpose-built – they come in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, shapes and dowel types.
- Dowel cradles can be used indoors (black cradle) or outdoors (galvanised cradle).
Why buy from Allcon? We have a large range of dowel cradles in stock. Also, custom orders can be processed quickly (we have a great relationship with the product manufacturer).
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.