Danley diamond dowels are suited for construction joints in concrete slabs and pavements. They transfer vertical loads across the joint and minimise differential deflection between adjacent slab panels under load. The plastic sleeves are simply nailed directly to the formwork prior to pouring. Once the initial pour has set and the formwork removed, the sleeves can be inserted into the sleeves prior to the second pour. Black plate dowels are typically used in internal construction joints, whilst galvanized are used for external applications.
- Dowel Thickness: 10mm
- Dowel Finish: Black
- Dowel Size: 110x110mm
- End Expansion: 5mm
- Lateral Expansion: 5mm each side
- Qty Per Box: 15
Features and Benefits
- Minimises Joint Deflection
- Speed and accuracy of dowel placement
- Ensures the flattest floors at the joint
- Conveniently packaged
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.