$334.10 ex GST
150mm Strip filter drain consists of a three dimensional HDPE drainage core wrapped with a non woven geotextile fabric. The fabric prevents small particles from entering the drain ensuring the drain remains clear to drain water. Strip drain has many applications but is typically used behind shotcrete walls, between concrete piles, tunnels and embankments. It is also used for subsoil drainage in roads, railways, sports fields and building foundations.
- Size: 150mm x 40mm
- Roll Length: 50m
- Flow: 130L/min/m
- Compressive strength: <100kPa
- Roll Dimensions (LxWxH): 1500mm x 1500mm x 150mm
- Weight: 20.5kg
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Handle and install
- Strong and Durable
- High Flow capacity
- Many Applications
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.