$119.10 ex GST
The Master Finish variable margin tool is a unique tool that simultaneously forms an edge as well as a groove parallel to the edge. This grooving tool is adjustable and can form grooves from 70mm to 160mm from the edge of the concrete effortlessly creating a unique border on the concrete.
The Master Finish brand has been at the forefront of concrete tools for many years now. The carbon steel blade offers longevity and the sliding groover is precision machined for perfect grooves every time.
- Radius: 20mm
- Length: 200mm
- Width: 140mm
- Depth: 25mm
- Box Qty: 6
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneously creates an edge and a parallel groove in one pass
- Carbon Steel blade for longer life
- The groove can be adjusted from 70mm -160mm
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.