300mm adhesive expansion joint is a closed-cell foam jointing for creating an expansion void in movement joints. The adhesive back makes it easy to adhere joint to walls or slab ends reducing the need for additional fasteners. The expansion joint is zipped at 10mm meaning that once the concrete has been poured, the top 10mm can be torn off leaving a void for joint sealant.
- Joint Depth: 300mm
- Joint Thickness: 10mm
- Roll Length: 25m
- Weight: 3.0kg
- Pack Qty: 3
Features and Benefits
- Economical and easy to use
- Prevents concrete cracking from thermal expansion
- Readily compressible and recovers well after compression
- Will not rot
- 10mm tear-off strip to allow application of joint sealant
- Adhesive backing for easy installation.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.