Most extension leads available at construction retailers are very well priced due to the fact they have very little copper in them. They’ll work just fine on low power draw appliances. But using these leads on higher power devices such as grinders and mixers can potentially damage your equipment. For this reason, we only supply high quality extension leads with 15A cables but 10A plugs. This means there is a good amount of copper to feed power to high draw equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Water, Chemical and Oil Resistant
- Stays flexible in all weather conditions
- Safety LED power indicatorAus.
- Standard Approved
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.