Modfix 17mm fillet is a solid PVC triangular section used to create an attractive chamfer or bevel on the edge of a formed concrete structure preventing chipping and spalling.
The PVC section has sufficient flex to accommodate moderate curves and bends in formwork and can be recovered and reused once the formwork has been stripped.
- Chamfer Size: 24mm
- Height: 17mm
- Depth: 17mm
- Length: 3m
- Qty Per Pack: 25 Lengths
Features and Benefits
- Creates an attractive chamfer edge
- Flexible to accommodate moderate curves
- Prevents cracking and spalling on corners
- Prevents slurry loss from joints when pouring
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.