$225.00 ex GST
Made in Italy from German steel these pans are perfect for use on most 40” Trowelling machines. To use: simply place the machine on the pan ensuring the blades locate and engage the Z-Clips. The use of a float pan will generally result in flatter finish as the float pan will help fill imperfections left by screeding.
*To avoid damaging your trowel machine, check with the manufacturer of your trowel machine if it is suitable to push a pan; not all 40” machines can push a pan due to the gearbox design. *
- Length 1050mm
- Width 1050mm
- Height 30mm
- Weight 23kgs
- Pallet Qty 50
Features and Benefits
- High Quality – Made in Italy from German Steel
- Fits most common 40” Trowelling machines
- Aids in achieving a flatter finish
- Brings “Cream/Slurry” to the surface which results in a better finish
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.