$166.50 ex GST
Concrete groovers or jointers are used to cut contraction or control joints into fresh concrete. By placing a control joint in the concrete, helps control where the concrete will crack and prevents any unsightly or uncontrolled cracking.
Topline Groovers are made in Australia from high-quality stainless steel. The folded groover features a ramped lip at both ends of the groover to prevent the groover from digging into the concrete. The molded plastic handle is also comfortable to use and easy to clean.
- Length: 125mm
- Width: 75mm
- Height: 80mm
- Groove Depth: 15mm
Features and Benefits
- Made in Australia from high-quality stainless steel
- Ramped both ends for ease of use
- Sure-grip handle has a lifetime guarantee against cracking.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.