The Hikoki VB3616DA Brushless rebar cutter and bender is a truly unique tool. It is capable of bending and cutting up to 16mm rebar at the press of a button.
Bend up to 180 Degrees by simply adjusting the dial to suit. When working with smaller rebar, multiple bars can be processed at the same time.
The unit can be powered by flex volt MultiVolt battery or using the ET36A battery adaptor, the unit can be run on mains power. The unit comes with 2 Multivolt Batteries, charger and blow mould case.
- Capacity: 16mm Rebar (460 N/mm2)
- Bending Angle: 0-180 Degrees
- Cutting Speed: 2.6 seconds
- Bending Speed 3.8 seconds
- Number of Bends Per charge: 310 Approx
- Number of Cuts Per Charge: 170 Approx
- Weight: 18.9kg
- Dimension (LxWxH): 510mm x 230mm x 241mm
- Model No: VB3616DA(HGZ)
Features and Benefits
- One unit for both cutting and bending rebar
- Reverse rotation mode for precision angle alignment
- 4 Angle settings from 45 to 180 degrees
- Brushless DC motor
- Cut 2 x 10mm Bar at a time
- Bend 3 x 10mm Bar at a time
- Bend 2 x 12mm Bar at a time
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.