Husqvarna DM 540i is a powerful battery drill motor optimised for handheld drilling of diameters up to 75 mm. It can be used in light-reinforced concrete for both wet and dry drilling, and other suitable materials include bricks and lightweight blocks. DM 540i can be used with the DS 150 drill stand for drilling of diameters up to 100 mm, and with built-in connectivity, you can easily monitor machine location, runtime, service intervals
Ease of use and exceptional ergonomic characteristics such as low weight and a well-balanced machine body make it an excellent choice for drilling, in narrow corners or hard to get to spaces.
Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets and cables.
- Max Diameter – Hand Held: 75mm
- Max Diameter – with stand: 100mm
- Weight: 4.9kg
Features and Benefits
- Reliable 3-Speed Water Cooled gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service invervals
- Smart Start Option – drill speed is reduced by half when the button is pushed to make it easier to drill the starter hole.
- Automatic overload protection – Drill will warn when the system is overloaded – if the load is not reduced, the drill will automatically shut off
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.