Knipex power cutters have a uniquely designed head which requires 25% less cutting effort when compared to standard end nips. The extra slim design makes it ideal for tying steel in confined areas. The head is forged from high-grade tool steel and is oil hardened for ultimate durability. Most of our customers find this ideal for cutting the binding wire on bundles of rebar.
- Length: 300mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 25
Features and Benefits
- The wide head design makes them ideal for steel fixing
- Oil hardened head for ultimate durability
- Plastic dipped handle for comfort and control
- Made in Germany
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.