$560.00 ex GST
Megapoxy P1 is a two-component high-strength epoxy paste with a wide range of applications for civil engineering. It is easy to mix and apply and is free of VOC’s making it safe to use in structures that are in contact with potable water. Whilst P1 can be used to bond precast sections and steel to concrete, P1 is also suitable to protect reinforcing where concrete cover is insufficiently thick. A 3mm layer of Megapoxy P1 provides protection to reinforcing steel equivalent to approximately 50mm concrete cover.
- Kit Size: 20L
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Compressive Strength: 80MPa
- Cure Time: 4 Days @ 25°C
Features and Benefits
- VOC Free
- Simple 1:1 Ratio
- Creamy Texture – Blends easily
- Non Sag
- High Strength
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.