Megapoxy PM is a structural non-sag epoxy filling paste and adhesive ideal for patching and repairing structural concrete. Combining the two parts at a ratio of 1:1 creates a uniform grey paste which can be then be moulded into shape depending on use. It’s most common use is for sealing the intersection between concrete pipes and stormwater pits. It can also be used to bond masonary, grout bolts, patch precast, and off-form concrete, or even bond metals. Megapoxy PM adheres well even in adverse conditions and retains good strength even after prolonged immersion in water.
- Kit Size: 20L
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Compressive Strength: 80 Mpa
- Cure Time: 4 days @ 25°C
Features and Benefits
- Smooth and easily workable
- Simply 1:1 Ratio
- Creamy Texture – Blends Easily
- Rapid setting
- Excellent Chemical resistance
- Can be water immersed
- Very good chemical resistance
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.