The lightweight pole trowel machine connects to a bull float pole and enables finishing concrete from the edge of the pour. At only 28kg, the pole trowel machine can begin finishing concrete much earlier than standard walk-behind trowel machines and thanks for a nifty update, the throttle is now controlled by simply twisting the bull float handle. The clip-on stipple blades, create a great, consistent stipple finish and is ideal for finishing driveways, footpaths, and car parks.
- Rotor Diameter: 28” (700mm)
- Engine: Honda GX35
- Blades: 4 x 24” (Specialty Blades)
- Rotor Speed: 25-70 RPM
- Weight: 28kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 750mm x 750mm x 400mm
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight & Easy To Use
- Great for Stipple / Textured Finish
- Finish the job quickly so you can get home earlier
- New Twist throttle control
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.