Penatech Grout LA is a high-performance, micro concrete, high flow (Class C) cementitious grout designed for large or deep pour applications. Class C grouts expand in both their plastic and hardened state making them ideal for precision grouting applications where dynamic loads or continuous vibration is present. Penatech LA is recommended for cementitious grouting where high flow and high application thickness is required. The excellent flow retention makes it ideal for large applications up to 800mm in a single application such as bridge bearing pads and crane rails.
- Capacity: 10mm-800mm
- Bag Size: 20kg
- Bags Per Pallet: 48
- Bags per cubic Metre: 91-98
- Fresh Wet Density: 1900kg
- Compressive Strength: 83MPa @ 28 Days
Features and Benefits
- Dual expansion Class C Grout
- Pour up to 800mm in a single application
- Can be mixed fluid or flowable
- Ready to use from the bag
- Made in Australia
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.