4m x 50m Polythene Builders film is typically used under concrete as a moisture barrier and is our most popular size of poly. The 200micron film is folded in half before being rolled onto the roll. This greatly reduces the length of the roll making it easy to carry and transport.
Builders film also has a wide range of general construction uses such as membrane protection, floor protection, material containment, asbestos removal, pond lining, temporary roofing, etc.
- Thickness: 200 micron (0.2mm)
- Impact: Medium
- Sheet Width: 4m
- Sheet Length: 50m
- Roll Width: 2m
- Roll Weight: 36kg
- Pallet Qty: 36
- Compliance: Complies to AS2870 and is tested in accordance with AS4347.6 test method 6.
Features and Benefits
- Simple to use
- Prevents rising damp and vapor transmissions on ground slabs
- A wide range of construction uses
- Compliant to AS2870
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.