The HIT rebar cutter and bender is a unique multi-purpose tool designed to cut and bend up to 16mm rebar. Manufactured in Japan, the drop-forged, heat-treated jaws are made from a high-grade steel alloy specifically designed for cutting rebar. The bender is located on the other side of the jaw and can bend rebar to 90° or 180°. The extra-long tubular handle provides additional leverage to make cutting and bending easier. It can also be mounted to a work surface for additional stability.
- Length: 1300mm
- Width: 220mm
- Height: 130mm
- Weight: 17kg
Features and Benefits
- Cut rebar up to 16mm diameter
- Bend rebar up to 180°
- Extra-long handles for increased leverage
- Precast holes to enable mounting for extra stability
- Replacement heads available
- Made in Japan
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.