Out of stock
Push Pull props are designed to support and align wall formwork and thanks to their unique design, they can operate in both compression (pushing) and in traction (pulling). The prop can be set to rough length by removing the locking pin, sliding to length then setting the pin in the appropriate hole. The prop and formwork can then be fine tuned by winding the main shaft. The foldable feet allow for propping on sloping surfaces and fold flat against the prop for transport.
- Closed Length: 2300mm
- Open Length: 4000mm
- Closed Max Working Load: 30kN
- Open Max Working Load: 10.2kN
- Weight: 20.1kg
Features and Benefits
- Quickly adjustable to length
- Can be used in both compression and traction
- Foldable feed to accommodate sloping surfaces
- Available in a range of sizes
- Galvanised for superior protection and longevity
- Manufactured in Italy according to UNI EN 729-2:1996
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.