$9.10 ex GST
Set-Up dowel bars are manufactured from Grade 400 Steel and are typically used in construction joints as a load transfer medium. Set-Up dowel bars are friction cut not cropped. Why does this matter? Cropped bars are not suitable for use as a dowel bar as the cropping deforms the bar preventing expansion and contraction movement.
- Type: Round
- Size: 24mm
- Length: 450mm
- Weight: 1.814kg
- Finish: Galvanised
- Pack Qty: 20
Features and Benefits
- Friction cut not cropped
- Made from SS400 Grade Steel
- Available in a range of sizes, lengths and finishes
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.