Slab bolts are a simple but revolutionary system to support formwork in slab rebates and step-downs. The plastic bolt hooks the reinforcing mesh inside the slab passing through the upper formwork and is fastened outside the slab with a plastic nut. This not only offers superior support but also enables fine-tuning of the formwork for perfectly straight boxing, even after the concrete has been placed. Once the formwork has been stripped, the bolts can simply be cut off flush with the face of the rebate.
Pack contains 50 x Slab Bolts and plastic nuts
- Qty Per Pack: 50 Bolts & Nuts
- Qty Per Box: 5 Packs of 50
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates waste from additional timber supports
- Makes the jobsite safer by reducing trip hazards
- Easy to use
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.