Whilst tennis court squeegees are generally used for dewatering sports surfaces, they are also ideal for removing surface water from large concrete slabs. The wheeled squeegee will wipe 1.5m in a single pass and the angled wings help capture and direct more water per pass. The unit also comes complete with a replacement rubber should the rubber become worn.
- Squeegee Width: 1.5m
- Squeegee material: Neoprene Foam
- Handle Length: 1200mm
Features and Benefits
- Clear large areas in one pass
- Replacable neoprene foam squeege
- Lightweight frame and wheels for easy operation
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.