$377.10 ex GST
Whilst tennis court squeegees are generally used for dewatering sports surfaces, they are also ideal for removing surface water from large concrete slabs. The wheeled squeegee will wipe 1.5m in a single pass and the angled wings help capture and direct more water per pass. The unit also comes complete with a replacement rubber should the rubber become worn.
- Squeegee Width: 1.5m
- Squeegee material: Neoprene Foam
- Handle Length: 1200mm
Features and Benefits
- Clear large areas in one pass
- Replacable neoprene foam squeege
- Lightweight frame and wheels for easy operation
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.