$8.60 ex GST
Stiff joint foam is a rigid, high-density PE foam joint filler for concrete construction joints. The additional rigidity of stiff joint helps the joint remain straight in wet concrete and is commonly used for footpath and walkway jointing. Stiff joint is resilient, rot proof, heat resistant and non-absorbent making it ideal for use in external applications.
- Height: 100mm
- Width: 10mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Weight: 0.1kg
- Pack Qty: 10
Features and Benefits
- Rigid and stiff for straight joints
- Resilient, rot proof, heat resistant.
- Economical and Light Weight
- Can be easily cut with a utility knife
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.