The Bescon FTST62 is a high-quality stainless steel stipple for texturing freshly laid concrete. The stipple features a raised edge on all sides and when floated on the surface of wet concrete, creates an attractive swirling texture called a stipple or cove finish. The size of the stipple dictates the size of the swirl.
Bescon hand tools are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel and feature an ergonomic poly handle that is comfortable to use, easy to control, and is super easy to clean. They are also 100% Australian-made and come with a lifetime warranty against defective material or workmanship.
- Length: 325mm
- Width: 160mm
- Box Qty: 4
Features and Benefits
- Made in Australia from high-quality stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic moulded handle for ultimate comfort and control
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.