$18.90 ex GST
Trowel-on surface hardener. Stone dust and cement is a fine grey powder applied to fresh concrete to harden the surface/ and create a professional finish. In terms of application/ it’s generally trowelled into the freshly-laid concrete. Stone dust and cement is used predominantly on curbs/ edges/ stairs and landings.
Packaging Dimensions: Length 500mm/ Width 340mm/ Height 120mm/ Weight 20kgs
Features and Benefits
- Addcrete stone dust and cement mixer is available from Allcon in an economical 20kg bag.
Why buy from Allcon: We stock stone dust and cement in large quantities/ and offer generous discounts for bulk purchases. We also supply a wide range of associated products/ such as trowels/ stipplers/ finish brooms/ gloves/ safety glasses/ dust masks/ work boots and concrete sealers.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.
Phone & collect
If you need some supplies ASAP to complete a project and can’t wait for it to be delivered to site, you can visit our showroom & trade counter to collect your order at a time that suits you. Please call 03 9839 7000 to pre-arrange collection.