Tremco Dymonic 100 is a high-performance caulking compound with a best-in-class joint movement. The polyurethane sealant is ideal for sealing expansion and control joints in pavements, precast panel joints, around window and door frames, floor and wall joints, etc. Formulated with innovative polymer technology, Dymonic 100 is a highly versatile sealant that has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete. Dymonic 100 is durable, flexible, UV stable, non-sag, and paintable making it ideal for use on a wide range of substrates including, masonry, aluminum, steel, vinyl, and PVC. It has been approved for use in pavements by many Australian Road Authorities and is also resistant to fuels including aviation fuel making it ideal for sealing joints in airport hangars, hardstands, fuel stations, carparks, etc.
- Colour: Grey
- Total Joint Movement: 150% (+100%/-50%)
- Packaging: 600ml Sausage
- Box Qty: 15
Features and Benefits
- Can be applied on 24h old Concrete
- Best in Class movement capacity of +100%/-50%
- Low VOC Content
- UV Stable, Flexible, and Paintable
- Resistant to jet fuel
- Fast skin and cure times
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.