$90.00 ex GST
Combination Blades to suit most common 40” Trowelling machines including Forza, Hoppt Cromellins, Flextool, Master Finish etc.
Based on the Australian style combination blade they feature round corners and a single folded edge to prevent marking. They are manufactured from black steel and are best suited for finishing domestic house slabs.
Blade Size: 375mm x 200mm Bolt Size: 3/8” BSW (2 Required per Blade)
- Length 390mm
- Width 210mm
- Height 40mm
- Weight 8.7kgs
- Pallet Qty: 50
Features and Benefits
- Suits most common 40” machines
- Use for both floating and finishing the concrete
- Packaged in a set of 4 blades
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.