$87.20 ex GST
Finishing Blades to suit most common 40” Trowelling machines including Forza, Hoppt, Cromellins, Flextool, Masterfinish.
Based on the Australian style finish blade they are a flat blade with rounded corners and a centrally located mounting bar. The centrally located bar allows for the blades to be rotated once one edge has worn to provide a second use. They are best suited for finishing residential slabs and pavements.
Blade Size: 152 x 375mm Bolt Size: 3/8” BSW (2 Required per blade)
- Length 39mm
- Width 210mm
- Height 40mm
- Weight 5.9kgs
Features and Benefits
- Suits most common 40” machines
- Use for finishing & burning the concrete
- Packaged in a set of 4 blades
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.