The Forza Pro 24” Trowel Machine is a professional series trowel machine that is both compact and lightweight yet robust to withstand the harsh worksite environment. The unit features a rotating ring which enables trowelling close to walls and penetrations.
The 3 fold handle, when folded doubles as a lifting hook and unlike other 24” trowel machines, the F24160 features the throttle, kill switch and pitch control on the handlebar within easy reach of the operator. When fitted with a float pan, this machine can also create a decent stipple finish saving valuable time and effort, especially on larger projects.
The Forza Pro 24” is ideal for finishing small slabs, garages, driveways and pathways.
- Rotor Diameter: 24” (600mm)
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Blades – 4 x 24” (TBF24F)
- Rotor Speed: 85-135 RPM
- Weight: 56kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1510mm x 630mm x 1100mm
Features and Benefits
- Rotating ring to enable finishing close to walls and penetrations
- Powered by a Reliable Honda Engine
- All controls are mounted on the Handle Bar
- 3-Fold handle folds compact for transport
- Free Engine Cover
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.