Pointed trowels are the most common trowel for concreting and feature a thin steel blade with a steel spine for rigidity. The handle is generally located on the lower third of the trowel. Blade is square at one end and tapers towards a point at the other. This allows the user to trowel concrete without leaving trowel lines in the concrete.
Master Finish trowels are made from unique spring steel which enables the user to load the edge of the trowel resulting in a better finish. The moulded poly handle is comfortable to use and easy to clean.
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 115mm
- Height: 90mm
- Box Qty: 6
- Gauge: Light
Features and Benefits
- Spring Steel for a better finish
- Ergonomic poly handle is easy to clean
- Forged steel spine adds rigidity
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.