The Topline TLPF3 walking groover is designed to create tooled contraction joints in wet concrete. The stainless steel groover is designed to connect directly to a bullfloat pole to enable the operator to tool joints from the edge of the concrete in a standing position. Walking groovers are especially useful for tooling joints in larger spans of concrete such as driveways and crossovers.
Topline concrete tools are manufactured right here in Australia from high-quality stainless steel and feature a ramped lip on both ends to prevent the groover from digging into the concrete when moved back and forth. They also come complete with the TLSLA adaptor to connect directly to a bullfloat pole.
- Length: 125mm
- Width: 75mm
- Depth: 15mm
Features and Benefits
- All stainless steel construction
- Made in Australia
- Includes TLSLA adaptor
- Ramped front and back edges to prevent groover digging in when changing directions
- Allows operator to joint concrete from the edge of the pour
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.