Zbar is a coarsly threaded tie bar used to support formwork. The coarse thread means the bar can be cut at any point and nuts and couplers can be threaded straight on without the need to de-burr the cut section. In formwork applications, hot rolled zbar must be used as cold-rolled zbar is much lower strength.
Zbar is typically enclosed in conduit and passed through the centre of formwork, ensuring that the bar can be removed and reused once the concrete has been poured.
- Length: 1.0m
- Safe Working Load: 103kN
- Weight: 1.76kg
Features and Benefits
- Can be cut to any size
- Hot rolled for high strength
- Can be used with any zbar accessory
- Can be reused many times
- Coarse thread for quick application of accessories
- Inspected and tested to EN 10204:2004
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.