The Superior CRX float is a heavy duty, heat-treated aluminium bullfloat with unique ribs to stiffen the float and prevent deflection. The CRX float has rounded ends is wider than traditional bullfloats increasing floating area resulting in a flatter , line free finish.
The CRX Float does not come with an adapter and is designed to be used with the Pro Tilt mechanism. Using the QAS Bracket (Supplied with the mechanism), the Pro Tilt Mechanism can be attached to the float in seconds.
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 180mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Material: Heat Treated Aluminium
Features and Benefits
- Super strong thanks to the unique ribbed profile.
- Round ends don’t leave float lines
- Wider float results in flatter finish
- Connects in seconds using a QAS bracket
- Made in the USA
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.